This is the Forum for an OWOD Game for the Darkmyst server channel #Eternity.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Coltan Noctulius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Memna
Admin

PostSubject: Coltan Noctulius   Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 am

"How's it going, You've reached Coltan Noctulius. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."
Coltan can be Texted or Left a Voicemail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theeternity.vampire-legend.com
Jay

PostSubject: Son of a bitch   Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 am

Coltan you bitch! *Laugh* im here in vancouver i met yor wife here to night i didnt know you guys came ehre! im glad though anyway alot of shit happened im sure gloria will tell you anyway i left thecamerilla ill be in touch im living at the harbors hit me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Megs

PostSubject: Strange call ....   Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

A strange number would float over the caller ID. The voice in the message left would be hushed and hurried. "Coltan ... they got me" the womans voice said into the phone before it was suddenly disconnected. It'd be a few minutes longer before he got a strange bunch of numbers texted to his phone. It had to be a GPS or something... The strangest part of all is these messages was sent last week. Why'd it take so long for them to be delivered? If any attempts t dial the phone back was made it'd go stright to voice mail or a servus message telling him that the phone was either off or out of serves range.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coltan Noctulius   

Back to top Go down

Coltan Noctulius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Forum :: In Character :: Black Book-
Jump to: