Eternity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for an OWOD Game for the Darkmyst server channel #Eternity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coltan Noctulius

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Memna
Admin
Memna

Coltan Noctulius Empty
PostSubject: Coltan Noctulius   Coltan Noctulius I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 am

"How's it going, You've reached Coltan Noctulius. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can."
Coltan can be Texted or Left a Voicemail.
Back to top Go down
http://theeternity.vampire-legend.com
Jay

Coltan Noctulius Empty
PostSubject: Son of a bitch   Coltan Noctulius I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:00 am

Coltan you bitch! *Laugh* im here in vancouver i met yor wife here to night i didnt know you guys came ehre! im glad though anyway alot of shit happened im sure gloria will tell you anyway i left thecamerilla ill be in touch im living at the harbors hit me up
Back to top Go down
Megs

Megs

Coltan Noctulius Empty
PostSubject: Strange call ....   Coltan Noctulius I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:56 am

A strange number would float over the caller ID. The voice in the message left would be hushed and hurried. "Coltan ... they got me" the womans voice said into the phone before it was suddenly disconnected. It'd be a few minutes longer before he got a strange bunch of numbers texted to his phone. It had to be a GPS or something... The strangest part of all is these messages was sent last week. Why'd it take so long for them to be delivered? If any attempts t dial the phone back was made it'd go stright to voice mail or a servus message telling him that the phone was either off or out of serves range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coltan Noctulius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coltan Noctulius   Coltan Noctulius I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coltan Noctulius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Forum :: In Character :: Black Book-
Jump to: