Eternity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Forum for an OWOD Game for the Darkmyst server channel #Eternity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikkelus?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikkelis

Mikkelis

Mikkelus? Empty
PostSubject: Mikkelus?   Mikkelus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm

You have reached my cell phone voice mail. Why? Because I haven't answered my phone, that's why!

I'm in Canada and I won't be anywhere near the Cal State campus until fall. Yes, I've put the "vacate" back into vacation, so if you need an immediate answer about class, try calling the department office.

If you're calling about anything concerning UCLA, you have reached the wrong number. If you're trying to reach a Dr. Vagus, you have the wrong number. If you're the IRS, you've reached the wrong number. If you're calling from Doctors without Borders, guys, I told you I'm no doctor... this is STILL the wrong number.

In the event that you have reached a wrong number, please hang up, check the number, and try your call again. But call a different number, because this will still be the wrong number. Do not leave a message.

In the unlikely event that this is not a wrong number, take a deep breath and please leave your message.
Back to top Go down
http://mikkelus.angelfire.com/Cal-state/Mikk.htm
Shilannie

Shilannie

Mikkelus? Empty
PostSubject: Call from Gloria   Mikkelus? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Hey its Gloria. Was just calling to see if you wanted to hang out tonight after I get off from work. If so I'll probably be going by the club. Hope to see you there. I'll talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
https://s782.photobucket.com/home/caramelly102/allalbums
Megs

Megs

Mikkelus? Empty
PostSubject: Hey    Mikkelus? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:48 pm

This is Starr. Sorry I missed you lastnight. I had some buisness to attend too. *sigh* well I hope you wont hold it against me. Call or come by the garage. *there was a pause* Mm yeah, bye.. *her voice slightly timid, for the lack of better direction, unsure what to say....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikkelus? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikkelus?   Mikkelus? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mikkelus?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternity Forum :: In Character :: Black Book-
Jump to: